Would you like to work in an international environment and do you have strong analytical skills and a great eye for detail?
Your new Challenge
The Finance Team in Den Bosch provides accounting and financial analytical services to multiple entities around the globe and is the center of excellence for the company. Within the Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC) there are 3 teams handling each different aspects of the business: Programme Accounting, AP/AR and Financial Accounting. For the Programme accounting team we are looking for a strong professional to join the 4 team members.
Tasks & responsibilities:
– Taking care of daily financial administration for multiple entities
– Together with the team working on the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process for multiple entities (and preparing specifications and reconciliations)
– Performing various internal controls (including SOx) and active participation in preparations for external audits
– Reviewing buying contracts
– Analyze financial performance of our programmes (gross/net margin) as well as analyzing the actuals vs. forecast, investigate price and quantity differences
– Assisting in the preparation of (cash flow) forecasts and budgets next to ad-hoc tasks working closely with Business Control
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in the field of finance and control within an international environment
– Degree in Finance, Accounting or control (minimum HBO BE/AC)
– Proven track record in working with SAP (FICO/SD) and Excel
– Pro-active and hands-on approach
– Strong analyzing skills and passionate about working in a team
– Great communicator by heart, fluent in English and Dutch
– Structured, analytical and organised by nature
– The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
– Fulltime available (40u)
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
– Purpose driven company – happy people: happy employees, happy customers, happy consumers!
– Personal and professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business
– Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 25 countries around the world
– Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude
– Exceptional terms of employment
– On-site gym with personal trainers
– Healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering;
Your new Employer
BrandLoyalty creates innovative, tailor-made loyalty concepts for the world’s leading grocery retailers. Their clients are top players in the food retail sector worldwide, operating in a competitive environment. Their brands are a selection of high-perceived value brands with an attractive power to consumers.
Interested in the function of (Assistant) Controller? Please contact Martine Smit by phone 06-51950879 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your Resume and motivation, we will reply as soon as possible.