Do you have experience with accounting & financial reporting and are you looking for a great opportunity to launch your career in an exciting and international environment?
Your new challenge
As an Employee Accounting & Financial Reporting you will be reporting to the Head Accounting and Financial Reporting. This role is responsible for the timely, accurate and complete Accounting & Financial Reporting services to the clients of the company.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
– The monthly and yearly closure of general ledger administrations and the control, reconciliation and analysis thereof
– The preparation of periodic financial reports for the benefit of different clients (Dutch GAAP and IFRS) and supervisors (DRA reporting)
– Preparation of (bi)annual accounts of investment funds in compliance with Dutch GAAP
– To maintain and develop systems and processes, ensuring the appropriate balance between control and efficiency
– Implementing changes in processes as a result of changes in laws and regulations, client wishes or new clients
– Assessing the consistency of the various internal and external financial reports
– Consult with Head Accounting & Financial Reporting, clients and employees at all levels both in Utrecht as globally regarding Accounting & Financial Reporting departments.
– Contribute to the management of operational risks and internal control
– Participate in improvement projects, for example process optimizations and the description of administrative processes and procedures
– Participation in company-wide projects
– A Bachelor or University degree in Accounting, Economics or equivalent
– 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Financial Services
– Extensive knowledge and experience in Accounting and Financial reporting
– Knowledge and understanding of preparing financial statements in accordance with Dutch GAAP (specifically RJ 610 and 615) and IFRS (specifically IAS32/39 and IFRS9)
– Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws and regulations such as fiscal regulations, DRA, Solvency II and AIFMDanced MS Excel skills and good general IT skills
– Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written
– Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
– Accurate and able to work with tight deadlines
– Customer focused
– Proactive and initiative-rich
– Able to work on a project basis
– Hands-on mentality and a focus on achieving goals
– Flexible and able to work with changing priorities
As a distinguished market leader in this area, we offer a great opportunity to launch your career in an exciting and international environment. You will have every chance to contribute to the further growth of your new employer. The offer is a varied position with excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
Your new employer
The company is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. This group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
Employee Accounting & Financial ReportingAnnemijn Tielen06email@example.com