(junior) IT Auditor
Supporting change by independently providing objective insights
Your new challenge
At Triodos, they are on the move. They are ambitious and growing, both in size and complexity. As a (Junior) IT auditor, you feel at home in a dynamic and changing environment. As member of a diverse, independent and objective team, you are passionate about acting across the full Triodos Bank organisation as ‘the trusted voice’. Asking the questions needed to be asked, providing insights to help Triodos Bank achieve its goals. You have a clear vision on what is needed to be an excellent auditor in current digital times.
– Perform IT audits (e.g. general IT controls, IT projects, information security) and participate in operational and compliance audits with your digital audit skills.
– Lead less complex IT audit assignments with some supervision.
– Help develop digital auditing and algorithm auditing using data analytics as a tool.
– Contribute to the development of the internal audit function within Triodos Bank by introducing out-of-the-box and new ways of working.
– Collaborate with an international team of auditors across Europe.
They are with 14 and work in an international team from Zeist, Madrid, Brussels and Bristol. They are independent and report directly to the Group CEO. They have a learning mindset and aim to continuously improve ourselves and our own way of working. They ask the clients to be open and transparent: so are they.
You will work closely with all auditors in the team. You are an enthusiastic, optimistic person with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Academic degree, with (almost) completed specialisation in IT auditing (RE, CISA).
– 2-4 years work experience in IT audit, preferably in the banking sector.
– Strong analytical skills, experience with digital auditing and preferably auditing algorithms.
– Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), new technologies and developments (e.g. cloud, agile), information security and cybercrime.
– Fluency in English and Dutch. Good knowledge of the Spanish, French or German language is a pré.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as (Junior) IT auditor. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
– A salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
– An attractive pension policy.
– 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
– A company bicycle scheme.
– 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
– A range of education and training opportunities.
– The option to join our collective health insurance.
Your new employer
Follow your heart, use your head, Triodos Bank. Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, the 1.400 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, they have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for more than 35 years. They owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
At Triodos Bank, they have an open and transparent corporate culture. They prioritise professional and personal development and believe in education and training. The Dutch head office is located in Zeist.
Interested in the function of (Junior) Auditor? Please contact Stef van Rijt via telephone number +31-6-25483518 or send an email to email@example.com. Do you want to apply right away? That is also possible. Apply immediately by the button below and send us your resume with motivation. You will receive a response as soon as possible.