‘A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment’
For a global and dynamic Internal Audit team, nearby Den Haag, we are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious (Lead) Internal Auditor.
Your new challenge
This position gives you the opportunity to build further professional competencies, develop your personal network, get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities. Besides contributing to Internal Audit engagements, this position offers the opportunity to develop business sense as well.
Tasks and responsabilities
The main responsibilities for a (Lead) Internal Auditor are:
– (Lead and) participate in (international) engagements, e.g. on business processes, organisations, projects and IT applications and processes;
– (Coordinate and) conduct the field work, where teamwork is considered key;
– Act as sparring partner for, and present areas for improvements to, local and corporate management;
– Suggest follow up activities for identified observations to bring processes to a higher level;
– Participate in the reporting process;
– Maintain a high level of quality in everything we do, with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes.
As Lead Internal Auditor you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (20-25%) and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. The right personality is key for this! Therefore, we’re looking for an enthusiastic person who has a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. A person who demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also values the fun factor in work!
– University Degree in Accounting, Economics/Business Administration;
– Consolidated work experience in a multinational context (different cultures);
– Understanding of Internal Audit standards (preferably CIA or motivation to obtain qualification);
– Proven interest in IT audits;
– Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity;
– Strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English);
– Is independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player (expresses a ‘can do’ and positive attitude).
A career at our client means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. They also offer excellent remuneration and employment conditions such as a good pension and a collective medical insurance. And just as important a challenging job with a lot of variation, room for own initiative in an informal and professional working environment. There is a strong focus on personal development, facilitated by in-house and external training and the possibility to attend relevant courses. Our client is an international company with a wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad.
Your new employer
Our client is the world’s leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. They provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain large structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. Working around the globe, predominantly in energy and infrastructure markets, they employ approximately 10,000 employees in around 65 countries.
Interested in the function of (Lead) Internal Auditor? Please contact Sander Burgmans by phone 06-21703789 or by email email@example.com. Please send us your Resume and motivation, we will reply as soon as possible.