The operations department is part of the foundation of the business, where the Operations Analyst plays an important role in managing risk in the business.
Your new challenge
The Operations analysts works within the pillar Operations.
The Operations department is responsible for global forecasting and the review and approval of all (re)projections. The Operations Analyst works together with the Sales Offices on implementing loyalty programs. This role is the analytical and critical counterpart for the program manager. The Operations Analyst reviews and approves the program forecast and analyses the weekly programme performance data. Next to this the Operations Analyst ensures the numbers in our planned and running programs are accurate and up to date.
– Ensure that the (re)projections that are made are the most optimal for both the client and Brandloyalty.
– Limit (financial, stock) risks in programs.
– Ensure accurate financial forecasting and reporting of our programme.
– Bachelor or master degree in Economics and business administration.
– 5+ years of working experience as a Business analyst / Commercial Support/Consulting.
– excellent in English language verbal and written.
– a commercial analyst and a risk manager.
– excellent in numerical/arithmetic skills for accurate analyses.
– you think in a process oriented way.
– very good understanding of standard office software (MS Office).
– SAP is a pro.
Your new Employer
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
– Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
– Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
– Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
– Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude.
– Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.
Interested in the function of Operations Analyst Please contact Stef van Rijt by phone +31625483518 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your Resume and motivation, we will reply as soon as possible.