Trading nowadays happens in a highly competitive technological landscape. The best trading idea alone doesn’t cut it anymore. Instead, only the best trading ideas that are enabled via robust, scalable and fast technology win.
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you
Your new challenge
Key responsibilities in the role of Options/Futures Quant:
– Collaborate with Traders to evaluate existing models and suggest improvements;
– Build custom analysis tools to explore new research ideas;
– Design new mathematical models based upon trading ideas and launch them into production;
– Apply rigorous analytical and quantitative techniques to solve complex problems;
– Conduct best practice to keep our eco-system logical and consistent.
– MS or PhD in a highly quantitative field of study;
– 1+ years of professional experience with financial (high-frequency) data and financial techniques;
– Strong interest in financial markets;
– Familiarity with in quantitative modelling and algorithm development;
– Extensive coding experience in C++, Java and Python;
– Pragmatic and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
Your new Employer
Apart from an excellent remuneration package with attractive secondary benefits, they offer you the chance to be surrounded by smart and driven people in a fun and unique environment. You enjoy responsibility early in your career and they offer you continued learning and development opportunities. they believe in fostering an environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization.
Globally, they believe in hiring the best people and giving them the freedom, responsibility and ongoing support they need to succeed (and have some fun along the way). They learn, grow and expand their knowledge in a flat structure that means the best ideas are always recognized, regardless of position. Collaboration between Trading, Technology and the Business Operations Team is one of their biggest strengths, and has made them one of the world’s leading market makers.
Their cutting-edge technology drives everything they do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of their business.
Interested in the function of Options/Futures Quant? Please contact Stef van Rijt by phone 06 25 48 35 18 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your Resume and motivation, we will reply as soon as possible.