Trading nowadays happens in a highly competitive technological landscape. The best trading idea alone doesn’t cut it anymore. Instead, only the best trading ideas that are enabled via robust, scalable and fast technology win.
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you?
Your new challenge
Key responsibillities in the role of Quantitative Risk Analyst?
– Contributing to the ongoing development of our in-house built Risk and Compliance tools;
– Performing ad-hoc analysis on risk numbers, performance and used models;
– Collaborating with global risk team members to design and enhance global risk reports;
– Monitoring intraday and overnight risks and discuss key exposures with our Trading Desks;
– Analyzing developments within the markets we trade and identify both risks and opportunities.
– University degree in an analytical or quantitative related field of study;
– 0-1 years of relevant experience in a risk, quant or trading position;
– Curiosity and broad interest in financial markets;
– Relevant working experience with Python;
– Knowledge of derivatives and risk concepts like VAR, simulations and stress testing;
– Strong analytical / problem solving skills;
– Structured and concise in communication;
– Ability to act and perform successfully in a fast-moving and high-pressured environment.
Your new Employer
Apart from an excellent remuneration package with attractive secondary benefits, they offer you the chance to be surrounded by smart and driven people in a fun and unique environment. You enjoy responsibility early in your career and they offer you continued learning and development opportunities. They believe in fostering an environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization.
Globally, they believe in hiring the best people and giving them the freedom, responsibility and ongoing support they need to succeed (and have some fun along the way). They learn, grow and expand their knowledge in a flat structure that means the best ideas are always recognized, regardless of position. Collaboration between Trading, Technology and our Business Operations Team is one of our biggest strengths, and has made them one of the world’s leading market makers.
Their cutting-edge technology drives everything they do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of their business.
Interested in the function of Risk Analyst? Please contact Martine Smit by phone +31651950879 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your Resume and motivation, we will reply as soon as possible.