Would you like to make your new employer even more data-driven every day and help them to make decisions based on data and facts? Then we have the perfect challenge for you by joining the frontrunner in digital loyalty solutions. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in the offices in Amsterdam and in Den Bosch (more than 35 nationalities) who all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and loyalty programs and are top league within the industry.
Your new challenge
With hundreds of thousands of customers using their apps and hundreds of thousands of customers that participate in their loyalty programs, this company generates a vast amount of data every day. This data is being collected and stored in the data warehouse and their data science environment, which are used extensively by our team of analysts and data scientists.
As a data engineer, you are responsible for the development, performance, quality, and scaling of the ETL processes/data pipelines, with a special focus on data quality. The team consists of six members formed by business intelligence specialists, data scientists, a power bi engineer, and a tester. Besides that, you will provide other data teams with data structures they can easily use to support company decisions. In this role, you will work independently and will be responsible for making technical decisions within the team.
– You have a university degree in Mathematics, Physics or Software Engineering
– Experience in building data pipelines (ETL)
– experience of building RESTful microservices
– Experience in building CI/CD solutions for data-intensive large-scale projects
– Good understanding of basic analytics and machine learning concepts
– Git & pull-request workflow
– Coding experience in Python
– Experience with Docker, Linux
– Familiar with databases (Azure data warehouse, SQL server, Redis, cosmos, MySQL)
– Experience with security, authentication, and authorization (such as Azure active directory)
– Experience with cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
It would be nice (but it’s not a must) if you have;
– Knowledge of Databricks or other distributed processing engines
– Knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SASS, T-SQL) and their Azure cloud solutions
– Experience with rabbitmq or kafka – Programming experience in pyspark, scala, node.js
– Experience in TensorFlow Serving framework, distributed computing (dask and ray)
– Experience in workflow management systems (like Airflow)
– Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and schema design
– CI/CD tools like Jenkins
– Competitive salary;
– Challenging role in a diverse international environment with an opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
– Foodies at heart: They have their own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
– Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with or a Windows laptop, what ever you prefer
– Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
– Pension arrangements and insurances;
– Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
– Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention this company brews their own beer in the office?
Interested in the function of Senior Data Engineer? Please contact Annemijn Tielen via telephone number +31-6-40824819 or send an email to email@example.com. Do you want to apply right away? That is also possible. Apply immediately by the button below and send us your resume with motivation. You will receive a response as soon as possible.