Your new challenge
You help multinational companies further optimize the Record-to-Report process during finance transformation processes. The team is responsible for the global coordination of the statutory reporting process for multinational clients, as well as (re-) design and process improvement. Within this dynamic, international and fast growing team, our client is looking for Senior Managers, Directors and Associate Partners.
– Commercial activities; involved in tenders, client management, recognizing possibilities
– Responsible for the development, implementation and management of new client strategic processes
– Process innovation
– Project Management for the global statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients
– Liaise with the Client Global Process Owners on the compliance calendar and continuous improvement opportunities
– Responsible for the performance of the activities from the Centers of Excellence
– Strong project management skills and international focus.
– Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ work experience in audit/accounting, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with global clients.
– Experienced in managing international projects, through different time zones and interacting with different cultures
– Qualified chartered accountant (RA, CPA or equivalent, with a broad understanding of global statutory reporting processes
– IFRS and US-GAAP knowledge, GAAP reconciliation experience.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in Business English.
Your new employer
Our client is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. They are committed to doing their part in building a better working world for their people, their clients and their communities. And they are united by their shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
They have ambitious goals for 2020. Globally, they want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, their teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help them to continue to grow and become the market leader. In this context, your career will develop and grow.
Interested in one of the functions? Please contact Stef van Rijt by phone +31625483518 or by email email@example.com. Please send us your Resume and motivation, we will reply as soon as possible.